First Aid Supplies

ESA Fire specialise in the supply and maintenance of first aid kits.

For your convenience, we refill and supply first aid kits tailored to suit your business’s requirements. Allowing us to accurately assess your needs and ensure you remain fully stocked with all the right supplies.  

Make sure you’re ready for any emergency and your company complies to OH&S laws and standards with ESA Fire’s range of first aid Supplies. We have everything from first aid kits and refills to antiseptics and snake bite kits, so you can be fully prepared in the event of an emergency.

Every home, school and business should always have a fully stocked first aid kit on hand. So when it’s time to restock or if you’re after a new first aid kit, find everything you need with ESA Fire.


An Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is a portable electronic device for treatment of sudden cardiac arrest. Approx. 30,000 Australians will suffer an out of hospital sudden cardiac arrest this year alone, Only 5 – 10 percent currently survive. If defibrillated within the first minute of cardiac arrest, the chances for survival are close to 90 percent.

ESA Fire are experts in AED’s and our friendly staff are passionate in ensuring your business is supplied with the best suited unit.

Contact us to discuss the best fit package for your needs and budget.
defib (1)

Want to know more about First Aid Supplies?

Gladstone | Rockhampton | Central Highlands | Yeppoon & Capricorn Coast | Longreach | Winton & Far West | + ALL Surrounding Areas